SQL Business Analyst
We are looking for multiple SQL Business Analysts for a 4-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Meet with clients and drive business meetings to elicit requirements.
- Prepares detailed requirements specifications ensuring user project needs are met.
- Health Care experience a plus.
- Analyze business and system processes and workflows.
- Identify stakeholders.
- Meet with users to identify needs and requests for the system.
- Analyze complex problems to be solved with automated systems.
- With an in-depth understanding of the system and the potential functionality, make suggestions for process improvements and modifications to the system based on findings and user criteria.
- Create specifications for systems to meet business or clinical requirements.
- Work closely with team members to identify technical needs, technical constraints, effort and potential to meet user needs.
- Document specifications, workflows, and user requirements.
- Maintain specifications, revising as changes and enhancements are developed.
- Have strong SQL skills to evaluate the data requested.
- Carryout responsibilities within each phase of the project life cycle including user meetings, requirements development and review, development, testing and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project Leadership
- No third-party candidates considered for this opportunity.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.