SQL / BizTalk Developer
We are looking for a SQL/BizTalk Developer for a 5-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software. Use SQL, BizTalk, and SSIS to develop new computer applications or enhancements.
- SQL/BizTalk Developer.: Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software. Utilizes programming languages and technologies to develop new computer applications or enhancements for interfaces or end-user applications.
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to logical flow charts.
- Work with Business Systems Analysts or work directly with users to gather information regarding requirements and specifications for the application.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow adaptation to new hardware, for enhancements, or to improve performance.
- Participate in testing of all new development and modifications. Conduct unit testing of programs and software applications to be certain they will produce the desired information.
- Document program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Update design/process flow documents.
- Build deployment packages to automate and ensure the quality of installation routines for new applications, service packs and/or upgrades.
- Aid and perform troubleshooting to the team and users with solving application related problems.
- Participate in project planning, with estimates of work.
- SQL Server 2008 ant T-SQL Programming. Strong ability to review, analyze, and re-engineer complex stored procedures and .Net code
- 5 Years of BizTalk development skills. Specifically, ETL skills with HIPAA file formats.
- 5 Years of Excellent experience creating SSIS packages.
- Proficient documentation skills. Particularly in design specifications and process flow diagrams.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent logical and analytical programming skills, demonstrated ability to find pro-active solutions.
- Excellent data analysis and data manipulation skills.
- 2 Years of .NET programming including web services (preferred).
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.