SAP Business Analyst / HCM Analyst
We are looking for an SAP Business Analyst / HCM Analyst for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Analyze business and system processes and workflows.
- Identify stakeholders.
- Meet with users to identify needs and requests for the system.
- Analyze complex problems to be solved with automated systems.
- With an in-depth understanding of the system and the potential functionality, make suggestions for process improvements and modifications to the system based on findings and user criteria.
- Create specifications for systems to meet business or clinical requirements.
- Work closely with team members to identify technical needs, technical constraints, effort and potential to meet user needs.
- Document specifications, workflows, and user requirements.
- Maintain specifications, revising as changes and enhancements are developed.
- Carryout responsibilities within each phase of the project life cycle including user meetings, requirements development and review, development, testing, implementation and go-live support.
- Provide timely, effective and professional customer support 24x7 on a rotating basis.
- Create user training materials and/or participate in training users.
- Document policies and procedures, allowing for consistency in practices.
- SAP HCM Background is Required.
- Great organization and communication skills a must.
- Excel and Visio Required - Must know how to create a process flow document.
- Business Process Management Tool a plus. Must have experience in implementing a new tool.
- Must have good documentation skills and know how to create policies and procedure, will be presenting to senior management.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.