RIS Product Manager-IT (Radiology Information Systems)
We are looking for an RIS Product Manager for the Radiology Information Systems team for a permanent opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Manage a team of (4+) professionals engaged in providing Epic-Radiant services.
- Managing the team including employee selection, performance management, delegation, mentoring and identify training needs.
- Continually motivate and reward the team and ensure professional development.
- Responsible for resource allocation within the group, managing assignments, and overseeing work for new implementations (new system roll-out or new functionality) and maintenance/support of products.
- Contribute to the development of scope documents for projects ranging in size and complexity; develop work estimates by gaining an understanding of the client’s business needs and objectives while knowing the capabilities and limitations of the application or system.
- Oversee the documentation of user requirements and workflow.
- Manage product requests, reviews requirements and specifications, and works closely with technical teams and end-users to assure high quality.
- Determine how changes impact the overall system and that of interrelated systems.
- Evaluate requests for new systems, processes, enhancements, or other opportunities and suggest alternatives if necessary.
- Communicate regularly with others in the organization that may be affected or need to provide input for a successful integration.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of product solutions, ensuring that the end product meets the intended needs of the client.
- Work closely with other teams within the company to achieve this.
- Ensure that changes, modifications, and implementations do not affect product performance or other applications and systems.
- Oversee the design of workflow for new systems.
- Ensure systems are performing at satisfactory levels to maintain clients’ clinical and business processes.
- Participates in all system go-lives under his/her responsibility. Coordinates with Project Managers responsible for implementations as well as other Product Managers involved in multi-disciplinary efforts.
- Regularly speaks with clients to address and troubleshoot high-level issues. Works closely with the team to deliver high quality customer support.
- Meet with clients regularly and establishes priorities by working with the Client Executive and end-users.
- Interface and work with other departments to identify and resolve issues regarding coordinated efforts to deliver client solutions. Allocate team resources to other departments as needed.
- Estimating level of effort for application development activities and writing proposals for work.
- Epic Radiant Certification OR at least implementation experience with enterprise RIS.
- Must have strong staff management experience.
- Strong desktop skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong knowledge of workflows.
- Related clinical or business experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.