Remote Monitoring Specialist (Node)
We are looking for a Remote Monitoring Specialist (Node) for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Seattle, WA area.
- This project uses an IoT architecture to collect high volumes of data from a remote telemetry aggregator.
- The high-performance software for the edge nodes requires interfacing with APIs to collect data from telemetry sensors and then apply custom decision logic on when and what to send to a data warehouse for further processing.
- The controller of the nodes is an Electron App which uses a Rest API back end to define the rules for each node.
- The controller also provides a node simulator to support the end users work flow when managing the specific rules that apply to each node.
- We also designed a domain specific language giving the end user complete control over how each node functions.
- Node Processor – Node.js / CoffeeScript
- Controller Backend - Node.js with Restify and Swagger
- Controller Front End - Electron with Angular.js and Bootstrap
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.