Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for a permanent opportunity in the Reston, VA area.
- Lead, train, and motivate a team of Sales Representatives.
- Establish sales objectives by creating sales plans, identifying trends, and determining sales system improvements.
- Interview, hire, coordinate and discipline Sales Representatives.
- Closely manage and enable the Sales Representative team’s performance including KPI, forecasting, and POC management.
- Recruit, develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partners and resellers
- Drive activities like sales calling and lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves goal.
- Deliver business results by meeting and exceeding sales targets contributing to regional and company growth.
- Attend and manage events and presentations to large groups via trade show booths, reseller events, onsite product trainings, and more.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years sales experience with large complex accounts in tech industry.
- Sales Leadership experience working in the Consumer Technology and Business IT required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be capable of publicly addressing 10 to 500 IT professionals in a presentation.
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented.
- Proven track record of recruitment and associate development.
- Traveling, including traveling abroad, is required.
- Ability to coordinate client resources to execute a complex sales strategy.
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management tools (e.g., Salesforce) and other online tools.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.