Radiology Data Analytics Analyst
We are looking for a Radiology Data Analytics Analyst for a 12-month contract position in the Rochester, MN area.
- Development of data sources, Epic Dashboards, and Tableau Dashboards.
- Independently perform projects of translating clinical data for use in analytics.
- Use ETL tools such as Alteryx.
- Create views and tables using Epic Clarity or other databases.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare data types, topics, and scientific challenges and approaches, develop and deploy applications to bring analytic solutions to nontechnical users in order to develop predictive models on large-scale data sets to address various business and clinical problems.
- Knowledgeable in Epic Clarity, Cogito, Caboodle, and relational databases.
- Preferred knowledge of Epic Radiant.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience; Or, Associate’s degree and 7 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.