We are looking for a Programmer Analyst for a 4+ month opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Will work with Directory Services team within the Identity Management platform to evaluate and migrate existing Perl scripts to Powershell. Rate is all inclusive.
- Looking to have the candidate onsite for the first 2 weeks to meet with the team and get up to speed on the projects. After that initial onsite period, manager is flexible with the remote options for the remainder of the assignment but expect one week per month for July, August and September. Rate is to be all inclusive.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across client site.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals. Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment. Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple client sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to client departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the client group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience; Or, Associate degree and 7 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience.
- Perl, Linux, and PowerShell Required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.