Principal Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Principal Systems Engineer for a 10-month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Provide end-to-end business consultative services with business strategy and planning, business process engineering, or business transformation.
- Provide expertise in continuous improvement methods, which includes Lean, Six Sigma, and system/industrial engineering disciplines.
- Identify opportunities to design, develop, and deploy integrated process and/or technical solutions.
- Develop or facilitate the introduction of new tools and/or methods to improve existing operations. Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams on moderate to difficult projects independently.
- Accountable for a timely and successful execution of the plan.
- Train and mentor teams on improvement tools as required for project execution.
- Devise and review content and methods to teach continuous improvement concepts, and provide on-demand workshops, e-learning, webinars, and presentations.
- Transfer knowledge and facilitate staff development in proficient application of process improvement techniques.
- Provides mentorship to Systems Engineers and other Radiology staff.
- Change Management
- Process Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma)
- System Analysis
- Workflow analysis
- Master’s degree in engineering (industrial engineering is preferred), management, business administration, healthcare, or computer science, or similar field with 6 years of experience to include several of the following areas of expertise: consulting/advising, continuous improvement, operations analysis, workflow analysis, staffing analysis, process engineering, systems analysis, leadership & facilitation, team building, and project management OR Bachelor’s degree in same fields with 8 years to include several of the following areas of expertise: consulting/advising, continuous improvement, operations analysis, workflow analysis, staffing analysis, process engineering, systems analysis, leadership & facilitation, team building, and project management.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.