Physician Electronic Health Record Support Specialist
We are looking for a Physician Electronic Health Record Support Specialist for a permanent opportunity in the Honolulu, HI area.
- Maintains relationships and alliances that promote physician satisfaction and utilization of our health system's resources.
- Functions as the customer service liaison between the Medical Center and physicians who have aligned with client to share patient data across the healthcare continuum using client's Integrated EHR system.
- Performs outreach via site visits to client's affiliated practices using Integrated EHR system on a regular basis (or ad hoc as needed) to provide support and instructions to the Physicians on the effective use of Epic.
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
- Available 24/7 to respond to emergency situations.
- Access to a motor vehicle.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, healthcare, technology or other related degree; or four (4) years supporting Epic or other EHR (electronic health record) software application may substitute for education requirement.
- Based on area of assignment, must successfully complete and maintain certification(s) in the application(s) assigned, and as may be specified per the training agreement.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required in accordance with HI State law rules and regulations.
- Meet and comply with qualifications set forth in Fleet Safety Policy.
- In addition to the educational requirement, prior experience in supporting Epic or other EHR software application in an analytical capacity or three (3) years clinical experience including two (2) years as a designated "superuser" in any EHR application.
- Two (2) years business relationship management experience.
- Experience working with end users to determine their needs and manage changes to those specifications.
- Experience as an instructor or trainer.
- Strong desktop application usage including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Clinical experience strongly preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.