We are looking for a Network Administrator for a permanent opportunity in the Clovis, CA area.
- Responsible for the management, administration and security of server, storage and core-infrastructure applications via Community Medical Centers cloud-hosted and on-premise data centers.
- Provides assistance in problem identification and diagnosis, takes necessary action to resolve problems, as expeditiously as possible and ensures that data is secure and responsive, and that users and applications have 24/7 access.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Five years of strong technical/analytical experience and two years of experience in a network engineering/server administration capacity at an enterprise level.
- A strong background in Active Directory, Windows Server, UNIX, Linux, Data Communications and Networking.
- MCSE Cert, MCP, Network Security, Citrix or Red Hat preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.