Manager, IT Application Management
We are looking for a Manager, IT Application Management for a permanent opportunity in the Honolulu, HI area.
- Accountable for the planning, managing, supporting and monitoring of information systems (IS) and projects for the client, including clinical and administrative applications excluding CARE*Link or PeopleSoft ERP/HCM.
- Partners with administration and operational (service line) managers to improve the quality and value of business processes through the application of information technology (IT) solutions.
- Provides leadership to project managers and is accountable for effective and efficient delivery of products and services.
- Responsible for the technical implementation, successful completion and client acceptance of the technical solutions that support the business information systems.
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, information services or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer technology and clinical and information systems.
- Five (5) years experience in information technology, preferably in an acute care facility or integrated healthcare delivery application system environment.
- Three (3) years management experience with direct fiscal and human resource management responsibilities.
- Three (3) years healthcare experience.
- Experience to demonstrate organizational change management and process improvement training/experience preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com