IT Systems Engineer
We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- We are looking for someone to assist with supporting servers and applications hosted in the DMZ.
- These applications will be migrating to a new environment or will be retired.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Server and Linux is critical as well as experience with networking and load balancing.
- Additional experience with application hosting support would be beneficial too.
- The IT Systems Engineer will actively monitor and respond to technical hardware and software problems utilizing hardware and software testing tools and techniques as well as assist in managing overall system capacity.
- He/she may interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and training/experience in IT technology; OR an Associate degree plus 3 years of demonstrated technical experience.
- No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.