HIPAA Security Analyst
We are looking for HIPAA Security Analyst for a 6-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- The HIPAA Information Security Analyst is responsible for supporting the policy initiatives of the client.
- This individual works with IT Security, Legal and Compliance in creating, reviewing, evaluating, revising and implementing relevant policies and procedures to ensure compliant information security processes.
- The policies provide direction within the organization and are critical in supplying the appropriate information for independent security audits from Health Plans, and State and Federal regulatory agencies.
- The Analyst provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve overall user experience while maintaining a HIPAA secure data environment.
- HIPPA Policy & Procedure Writing
- Business Analyst skills
- Health Care experience
- Project Management skills
- Information Security Experience
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.