Epic Welcome Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Welcome Analyst for a 4+ month contract opportunity in the New York City, NY area.
- Collaborate on all aspects of the implementation of Epic Welcome Express Check-in/Registration, including multiple clinical questionnaires.
- The Epic Welcome analyst will have specialized knowledge of enterprise Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software and serve as a vital liaison between the IT Department, hospital departments, physician's offices and Epic representatives.
- Actively work on all aspects of Welcome implementations through the maintenance stage, including but not limited to, analysis, build, design of patient questionnaires, electronic consents, registration workflows, hardware specifications, data collection, quality testing, reports, upgrades and all support activities.
- Coordinate and communicate with patient access personnel, including managers, representatives from other business entities and physician's offices.
- Experience and ability to work in a ticket system effectively and efficiently.
- Provide on-site support during go-live and system upgrade scenarios;
- Participate in customer meetings, in-services and internal team meetings; Provide subject-matter-expert knowledge transfer to colleagues.
- Remain current on Epic technologies and certifications in Epic applications as warranted.
- Develop relationships, trust, and credibility to successfully manage multiple demands; maintain daily communications with Epic users.
- Welcome Epic Certification and application configuration/build experience required.
- Solid understanding of the operational practices for patient self-registration, including consent workflows, patient intake questionnaires, provider schedules and scheduling practices for certain types of visits, and how these practices relate to the medical record flow for appointments and check-in.
- Familiarity with business integration points, including MyChart or other patient portal apps, check in, registration, coverage, referrals, scheduling
- Driven to expand on current healthcare IT knowledge and expertise.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and pragmatic; a great team player who is analytical and solution-focused.
- Superior oral, written and non-verbal communication skills; ability to forge and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office, including: Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Ability to contribute to meetings, prioritize issues, resolve conflicts, manage project plans and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility to work an expanded work schedule, including early mornings, nights & possibly weekends during major implementation and support efforts.
- Epic Welcome certification required.
- Epic Cadence / Referral certification strongly preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.