Epic Systems Analyst – Grand Central & Cadence
We are looking for a Systems Analyst – Grand Central & Cadence for a permanent opportunity in the Fresno, CA area.
- We are seeking an intermediate level Business Analyst to act as the liaison between our Patient Access and Corporate Information Systems departments.
- Incumbent provides design, configuration, support, and maintenance to vendor-supplied software.
- Project managing and supporting the organization through major business system/application implementations and upgrades is also a function of this position.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong facilitation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Incumbent must demonstrate ability to apply analysis, definition, and documentation for business, system, and data processes.
- Candidate must have proven business functionality experience, relating to Patient Access / Scheduling / Registration / Admitting.
- Emphasis will be placed upon various consultative skills and project management experience.
- The qualified candidate must possess; strong written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills, the ability to independently establish priorities and manage workload, and provide leadership within a changing environment.
- We desire that the incumbent has EPIC - Cadence and/or ADT/Prelude experience, skills, and knowledge.
- Cadence and or ADT/Prelude experience with Patient Access / Scheduling / Registration and Admitting.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.