Epic OpTime / Anesthesia Certified Analyst
Posted Apr 18, 2017
We are looking for an Epic OpTime / Anesthesia Certified Analyst for a 4-month contract to hire opportunity in Seattle, WA area. Must be certified in OpTime & Anesthesia.
- The Epic EHR Application Analyst for OpTime works in conjunction with Senior EHR analysts and as part of a team to design, configure, support, and maintain our ambulatory surgery center clinical information system.
- This position will help design and implement new processes with the goal of translating organizational goals into application functionality and operational workflows that support those goals.
- The analyst develops and maintains a positive working relationship with physicians and user departments to ensure appropriate training and utilization of application systems.
- Certified in OpTime and Anesthesia
- Understanding of Ambulatory, certification preferred
- Clinical - RN preferably with OR experience
- Excellent people skills - able to work with surgeons
- Ability to train OpTime if needed
- Ability to do At The Elbow support for surgeons and staff
- Understanding of reporting needed for an ASC
- Reporting Work Bench