Epic OpTime Analyst
Posted Mar 14, 2017
We are looking for an Epic OpTime Certified Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Mission, KS area.
- Demonstrates accountability in delivering assigned task.
- Reports project issues and accomplishments to project manager.
- Delivers a work product that meets project requirements as defined by the scope and stays within departmental guidelines for application configuration/development.
- Directs, coaches and participates with others in the analysis and documentation of current and future needs and workflows through interviews and gathering data regarding regulatory requirements, operational procedures and hospital/departmental policies.
- Directs, coaches and participates with others in the planning, development, Implementation, maintenance, support and evaluation of clinical or business application systems as assigned. These activities may include system design, documentation of design decisions, workflow redesign and documentation, data collection, database building, testing and troubleshooting.
- Maintain relationships with the Nursing and Clinical communities.
- Participates/Contributes/Presents in team and project meetings. Works closely with team/department members. Can identify more integrated issues where collaboration is needed.
- Works effectively and efficiently alone or as a leader of a team. Directs and coaches others. Partners with stakeholders and is sensitive to their unique needs.
- Under general direction, designs, documents, builds and modifies the most complex critical applications in order to best meet the needs of the organization. Demonstrates knowledge of such tools as process flow documentation, project reporting, Gantt charting, and resource management.
- Takes initiative to research and develop optimizations that will Impact overall outcomes.
- Associate's Degrees in nursing or other clinical healthcare related field required.
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or other clinical healthcare related field.
- Six years of experience in Clinical position (nursing or ancillary) In a health care institution or clinic of similar size and complexity required.
- Four years of experience as clinical analyst working with information systems Implementation cycle required; five years preferred.
- Current professional license or clinical certificate required in professional area required; National certifications like CPHIMS from HIMSS preferred.
- Certified in Epic OpTime required.