Epic MyChart Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic MyChart Certified Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Durham, NC area.
- Currently have an opening for a Sr. MyChart Analyst with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- This will need to be a seasoned analyst that has hands-on experience (no project oversight) certified in MyChart.
- From a MyChart perspective we are requesting strong skill sets around the key functionality below.
- MedLink certification is also preferred, however not a requirement.
- The Epic Connect/MyChart/MedLink Application Analyst is primarily responsible for the development, product design, testing cycles, training, deployment, and post-implementation support, of the Epic MyChart and MedLink applications.
- This includes planning for, performance of, and managing tasks associated with the use of the application and supporting MyChart users in the Epic EHR environment.
- This analyst will work closely with other members on a team that is responsible for building and supporting the MyChart and MedLink applications, and this team is responsible for deploying the electronic health record to newly acquired and newly affiliating clinics through the connect process.
- This team works cross functionally to develop team members by growing skill sets and supports each other through increasing individual expertise and increasing contribution of individual team members in an effort to enhance the expertise and performance of the team overall.
- Teamwork is essential on this small but important team.
- This team is responsible for creating and building a modern digital presence to allow patients to effectively interact with the health system and their providers in new and exciting ways.
- We will be integrating with wearable devices and evolving technology to import clinical data in new and expanding ways.
- This team is responsible for a tremendously important patient portal that helps to differentiate client Health System from others.
- Required working MyChart knowledge in the following:
- Questionnaires (includes Series)
- PRO (Patient Reported Outcomes)
- Review Flowsheet and Doc Flowsheet
- Direct Scheduling /Open Scheduling
- Precise ID
- Telehealth-Evisit / Video Visits
- Epic MyChart Certification
- Epic Ambulatory Prociency
- Bachelor's degree in a related clinical or technical field, or four years of equivalent technical experience required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.