Epic Home Health Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Home Health Certified Analyst for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Configure and modify Epic Home Health module and Remote Client application settings.
- Support users on system functionality and newly introduced components.
- Evaluates operational workflows and create system specifications from user requirements.
- Configure Epic Home Health application settings.
- Provide training and support users on Epic Home Health module and Remote Client application functionality.
- Provide application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
- Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or escalate it to the vendor if required.
- Assist with determining how the Epic 2017 upgrade or new components can best meet the needs of the users.
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create system specifications from user requirements.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modification. Document all outcomes of testing.
- Create Epic Reporting Workbench Reports based on reporting needs.
- Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate client IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Act as a liaison to the vendor for client IT or the client.
- Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues.
- Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including software installation.
- Epic Home Health Billing Certification, 3 Years
- Solid knowledge of Home Health work queue processing, reports, dashboards, charges, claims, 3 Years
- Full understanding of the PPS, Non-PPS, EPS Home Health Billing Revenue Cycle as it pertains to Epic, 3 Years
- RAP, Billing, Claims, Payment Posting, Insurance & Guarantor follow-up, Remittance Processing, Denial management, Management Reporting and Dashboards, 3 Years
- Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 3 Years
- Communication, interpersonal and rapport-building skills, 3 Years
- Presentation skills, 3 Years
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, testing, and support experience, 3 Years
- No Third Party candidates considered for this position
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.