Epic Clarity PB Certified Report Writer
We are looking for an Epic Clarity PB Certified Report Writer for a contract – to- hire opportunity in the Mount Pleasant, TX area.
- To act as a resource dedicated to designing, building, testing and activating and maintaining reports using Epic reporting tools.
- Gathers business needs, document requirements, identify appropriate data sources, develop and update reporting objects and analyses, and deliver solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Validate reports and identify advanced reporting needs with report consumers.
- Meet with application coordinators and report consumers to understand their reporting needs.
- Create design specifications for new reports.
- Identify and validate the appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs.
- Create new reports, using a third-party report writing tool, to display Clarity data.
- Modify existing reports, as necessary.
- Perform data analysis and data validation to ensure accurate reporting results.
- Serve as a knowledge and reporting resource in various reporting initiatives.
- Design, develop and maintain efficient SQL code.
- Develop and utilize query and reporting standards to ensure a high degree of consistency surrounding layout and usability of reports.
- Coordinate with users, technical analyst, and informatics analyst and database administrators to monitor system data integrity and to coordinate corrections to either the data or resulting queries and reports.
- Collaborate with application analysts to build reports specific to functional area.
- Receive, analyze, and resolve Helpdesk report requests.
- Coordinate the timely delivery and distribution of queries and reports.
- Analyze and develop access strategies to ensure high-availability end-user generated reporting which will not negatively impact system response time.
- Provide system configuration and new project development, design implementation, workflow optimization, change management, and issue resolution related to reporting.
- Use independent analysis and research issues to produce solution options including pros, cons, risks, benefits, and unintended consequences.
- Collaborate with other IT/Informatics/Financial analysts and vendors to identify system optimization and enhancements in order to design and implement effective solutions related to reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services or a related IS or healthcare field or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Epic Clarity certification and Resolute Professional Billing Clarity certification.
- Experience with Hospital Claims, Single Billing Office functionality and Epic Resolute Hospital Billing experience or certification.
- 4 years business intelligence analyst experience or 2 years relevant healthcare experience with 2 years business intelligence or systems analyst experience.
- Familiarity with report writing tools, including Clarity, Crystal Reports, Epic Reporting Workbench, and/or SAP Business Objects.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, problem solve, and develop solutions.
- Ability to translate user requirements into functional and design specifications.
- Strong organization, time management, project management, and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Visio software to document workflows and diagrams.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.