Epic Clarity HB Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Clarity HB Certified Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Fresno, CA area.
- Effectively facilitates meetings to interview users from Revenue Cycle departments to obtain/define reporting needs and select data elements required.
- Serves as a member of cross-functional teams to achieve goals of BI and Revenue cycle projects, including work plans, design, and testing of solutions.
- Develops data flow diagramming for BI reports and projects.
- Identifies project risks and impediments; proactively works with other members of the team to complete assigned tasks as defined by project scope, timelines, and budgets.
- Develops dynamic data discovery and visualization analytics environments.
- Performs troubleshooting of implementation issues.
- Supports technical development of BI reports and tools.
- Reads and interprets conceptual, logical, and physical models to include context, data flow, process flow, logical diagrams, and data dictionaries. Reads and interprets design documents.
- Performs medium to complex data queries and mapping.
- Writes, validates, and executes beta reports for departmental review.
- Ensures a high level of availability for all critical reports.
- Assists in updates and upgrades of BI software.
- Assists project stakeholders in the interpretation and use of the results; ensures that the data is understood by users.
- Prepares supporting documentation, reports, and presentation materials.
- Coordinates prototype review, integration, system, and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Creates ad-hoc queries and reports as requested and provides ongoing analytical support for these requests.
- Conducts and/or participates in in-service and various educational programs for professional development. Orients, mentors, and transfers knowledge to peers.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field and one-year experience in Financial Analysis, Cost Analysis, or healthcare billing/system designs OR Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field and five years in Financial Analysis, Cost Analysis, or healthcare billing/system designs.
- Epic Clarity Data Model - Resolute Hospital Billing certification.
- At least two (2) years of business intelligence and analytics experience, including data discovery/visualization applications, hardware/software configuration, databases, and data access/programming tools.
- At least two (2) years of hands-on experience with business intelligence and statistical programming/analysis tools (e.g., Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik, or similar applications).
- SAP experience as well as proficiency in one computer programming language (e.g., C, C++, Java, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about database design, problem analysis, and relational database concepts.
- Prior experience with one or more of the following transaction systems (Epic, McKesson, Lawson).
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.