Epic Clarity Certified BI Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Clarity Certified BI Analyst for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Designs data extracts, ad hoc queries and other BI solutions. Works with business stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure result validity.
- Gather, understand and critically evaluate information and reporting requirements from multiple sources to ensure alignment with client's strategic goals and to decompose high-level information into details.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Serve as the liaison between internal and external customers and subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Design and develop creative BI components for the delivery of delivered reports, ad hoc queries, extracts and analytics.
- Utilize existing enterprise BI tool set (e.g., SQL Server Reporting Services, SS Analysis Services, SharePoint, Crystal) and web services that provide standard analytic computations that can be leveraged in multiple BI solutions.
- Work with customers to ensure user acceptance testing and complete delivery of reporting/analysis solution.
- Keeps abreast of trends and best practices in the industry to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge as it relates to BI.
- Epic Clarity Certification required
- Advanced SQL Skills
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.