Epic Certified Revenue Cycle Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Revenue Cycle Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the New York, NY area.
- This position calls for an Application Analyst, Revenue Cycle.
- Position reviews software requirements and conducts regular communication utilizing advanced knowledge of Hospital's assigned Epic system software.
- Develops and documents internal procedures. Designs, builds, tests, installs, and maintains solutions.
- Relies on Epic knowledge and maintains new version training on an ongoing basis to create and maintain Epic system software work queues, reports and patient dashboards for easy troubleshooting and Epic Facility Structure records to differentiate between locations, units, and departments depending on the workflow.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of business operations and works with Epic software, the project team(s), business representatives, Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organization's needs.
- Assists teams with testing schedules and new builds in the Epic system.
- Routinely performs advanced analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software.
- Epic ADT & Prelude Certifications required.
- Epic Welcome Certification preferred.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.