Epic Certified Resolute HB Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Resolute Hospital Billing Analyst for a 3-month contract to hire opportunity in the Renton, WA area.
- The Epic Application Analyst provides continuous technical and application support/analysis for simple to moderately complex applications.
- Experience with currently installed computer and telephone equipment, and operating systems.
- Ability to work independently and in teams with good problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Diligent, results-oriented work habits.
- Ability to set priorities, produce accurate work, and meet deadlines; ability to function in a setting with a wide variety of duties and numerous interruptions.
- Demonstrated competence in analysis and trouble-shooting.
- Participated in project implementation
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare computing environments.
- Demonstrated continued professional development in applicable areas.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, learn quickly with strong attention to detail.
- Proven record of excellent leadership, communications, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with computer systems and personal computers.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
- Provides Manager with a weekly summary of activities.
- Documents change control and system problems according to departmental procedures.
- Advises Manager of potential problems, requirements for expanded services and status of current systems on an ongoing basis.
- Promptly notifies Manager of problems, unexpected tasks and missed targets.
- Responds to all requests according to departmental standards. Assists in the planning and completion of projects on time and as designed.
- Provides complete documentation of all tasks and projects; develops and maintains specifications according to departmental standards.
- Performs work tasks according to work plans and within target times.
- Understands relationships between system processes/programs, system parameters, files and data relationships for assigned products.
- Listens to business needs expressed by clients and documents clearly system capabilities and constraints.
- Uses standard flowcharting tools and techniques to create and maintain business process and functional flow charts.
- Ability to read and edit technical flow charts.
- Writes scope statements, defining size and planning parameters of complex projects or multiple groups of tasks with minimal guidance.
- Manages small projects according to department standards with guidance.
- Identifies and resolves complex issues. This includes identifying appropriate parties and potential solutions with minimal guidance.
- Troubleshoots, documents and resolves problems in a timely manner for assigned products with minimal guidance.
- Builds complete testing plans to validate system parameters and functionality performs as specified, with minimal guidance.
- Performs end-user functions for assigned products to a high level of competency.
- Conducts structured training sessions for assigned applications/modules for small groups with minimal guidance.
- Accesses data from existing systems and produces formatted reports using multiple data sources, with minimal assistance.
- Maintains software maintenance and report requests through service center tracking system.
- Ensures that reports, data and devices are appropriately secured.
- Maintains the security of the Data Center systems and information, per client and departmental Information Privacy Policies.
- Actively pursues training and knowledge of new technologies, and completes training programs as required.
- Provides after-hours support as required.
- Ability to successfully log into enterprise network and all applications employee supports.
- Ability to organize, schedule, manage (chair) meetings and publish meeting minutes.
- Ability to contact vendor for support and successfully open a trouble ticket with vendor.
- Ability to create multi-sheet document utilizing enterprise spreadsheet application.
- Ability to complete annual educational requirements.
- Epic Resolute HB Certification required.
- Bachelor Degree plus 1 (1) year industry related experience, OR Associates degree and 3 years related experience, OR five (5) years related experience.
- SBO Admin and Charge Router preferred.
- Must be local.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.