Epic Certified Prelude / Grand Central Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Prelude/ Grand Central Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Renton, WA area.
- Primary focus on supporting Prelude and Grand Central with opportunity to expand into other aspects of the Patient Access applications.
- Certification in both Epic Prelude and Epic Grand Central (formerly ADT) and would prefer certification in Cadence and/or Referrals.
- Ability to set priorities, produce accurate work, and meet deadlines; ability to function in a setting with a wide variety of duties and numerous interruptions.
- Competence in analysis and trouble-shooting.
- Understanding of healthcare computing environments.
- Ability to be self-directed, learn quickly with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Epic Prelude certification required.
- Epic Grand Central / ADT certification required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency and general computer knowledge is required
- Bachelor Degree plus 1-3 years industry related experience, OR Associates degree and 2-4 years related experience, OR 3-5 years related experience.
- 3-5 years Epic experience.
- Local and 100% onsite required.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.