Epic Certified Phoenix Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Phoenix Analyst for a 9+ month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Assists with and participates in leadership coordination and management of activities required to operate direct or advise the department or equivalent organizational structure.
- Coordinates project division and/or department budgets and provides appropriate financial reports and metrics for making department decisions.
- Independently manages multiple large-scale IT internal business projects or single department-scale projects from inception to close including resource management risk identification and mitigation quality assurance and change control.
- Must have broad knowledge of IT systems and interrelated technical processes in order to make necessary decisions regarding hardware software or technology agreements.
- May serve as subject matter expert for requirements gathering for industry proposals on behalf of Clinic.
- Routinely interfaces with department committees and executive leadership and provides IT performance reports with strategic recommendations.
- May serve as liaison for industry partnerships or as a representative for IT in national industry events.
- Ensures communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Leads or contributes to the improvement of established guidelines tools templates and methodologies.
- Demonstrates effective group facilitation team building and conflict resolution skills. Develops proposals and business plans that ensure quality IT solutions and delivery.
- Epic Phoenix Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.