Epic Certified OpTime / Anesthesia Principal Trainer
We are looking for an Epic Certified OpTime / Anesthesia Principal Trainer for a 3+ month contract opportunity in the Greensboro, NC area.
- The OpTime/Anesthesia Instructional Designer/Principle Trainer role will be closely related to that of the application analyst role.
- What I mean is that they should be certified in both applications and certified in Training Environment Build.
- Please confirm that they have experience in training the Surgeons as well as the nurses in the perioperative workflows.
- A candidate who also has the Orders certification or credentials would be great. The OpTime trainer trains both Inpatient and OR workflows to the surgeons.
- The potential candidate should have experience with go-lives and upgrades as well as maintenance (new hire, optimization, refresher) training.
- This includes, but is not limited to, cross application collaboration, organizational collaboration with stakeholders, epic Nova Note review, identifying the needs of the end user, identifying and planning optimal training delivery methods for conveying objectives, and preparing the training environment for the identified delivery methods.
- As with any candidate they would also have a proven track record of comfortably integrating into a team and knowledge sharing in areas where he/she is considered an expert.
- This person should be seen among his/her peers as a resource.
- Their ability to resolve conflicts seamlessly with little or no interruption to their standard work is expected.
- Epic OpTime / Anesthesia Certification.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.