Epic Certified MyChart Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified MyChart Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Durham, NC area.
- We would like a strong build analyst that has “boots on the ground” experience vs. a project management role.
- Certified in Epic MyChart with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- This will need to be a seasoned analyst that has hands-on experience (no project oversight) certified in MyChart and proficiency in another module (preferred Ambulatory or Cadence).
- From a MyChart perspective we are requesting strong skill sets around the key functionality below.
- MedLink certification is also preferred, however not a requirement.
Required working MyChart knowledge in the following:
- Questionnaires (includes Series)
- PRO (Patient Reported Outcomes)
- Review Flowsheet and Doc Flowsheet
- Direct Scheduling /Open Scheduling
- Precise ID
- Telehealth-Evisit/ Video Visits
- Epic MyChart Certification.
- Proficiency in Epic Ambulatory or Cadence.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.