Epic Certified Inpatient ClinDoc Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Inpatient ClinDoc Analyst for a 7+ month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Need a certified contractor to provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities in the Documentation module (EpicCare) for the charge build.
- The primary assignment will be design and build for inpatient content, build for high volume items (note templates, SmartTexts, SmartForms, flowsheets, etc.), conversion mapping, and performing application testing.
- The contractor will be expected to speak to these functionalities, conduct meetings, present content options to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and prepare software for testing and migration. Gaining consensus among SMEs and maintaining scope will be critical to project success.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- EpicCare Inpatient clinical documentation certification through 2015 NVT, and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases with charge capture build and flow sheet charging.
- A minimum of 50% travel to Clinic sites is expected with the position.
- No Third-Party Candidates considered for this opportunity.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.