Epic Certified Inpatient Analyst
Posted Mar 14, 2017
We are looking for an Epic Certified Inpatient Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Mission, KS area.
- This individual is responsible for the implementation and support of applications.
- Works closely with end users to troubleshoot and correct problems relating to applications, and assists with conversions to and implementation of software products.
- Uses healthcare clinical operations expertise to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide end users with high quality, efficient products.
- Maintains and supports specified installed application software products.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or clinical related (ancillary) field; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a clinical position (nursing or ancillary) in a health care environment of similar size and complexity; at least three years of experience preferred.
- Current professional license or clinical certificate required in professional area.
- One year of experience as clinical analyst working with information systems implementation cycle preferred.
- National certification like CPHIMS form HIMSS preferred.
- Certified in one Epic Inpatient application.