Epic Certified Infection Control (Bugzy) Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Infection Control (Bugzy) Analyst for a 12 month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- The contractor should have Bugzy (Infection Control) certification through Epic version 2018 NVT and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases.
- Additional certifications in Reporting Workbench, Radar, Epic Inpatient Procedural Orders, Epic Inpatient Clinical Documentation, and Epic Reporting Workbench are a plus.
- Partial teleworking allowed. Bachelor's required.
- Additional experience with quality reporting to external agencies (e.g. NHSN), microbiology and/or lab would be a plus.
- The primary assignment will be the support & maintenance of existing infection control tools (e.g. reporting workbench reports, isolation & infection mismatch tools) as well as design and build of the upcoming Epic 2019 Upgrade Project as it pertains to Bugzy (Infection Control).
- The contractor will be expected to manage the build, testing, & migration of records based on decisions made by Nursing Informatics and Infection Preventionists.
- Assists with and participates in leadership, coordination and management of activities required to operate, direct or advise a department or equivalent organizational structure.
- Coordinates project, division and/or department budgets and provides appropriate financial reports and metrics for making department decisions.
- Independently manages multiple large-scale IT internal business projects or single department-scale projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Must have broad knowledge of IT systems and interrelated technical processes in order to make necessary decisions regarding hardware, software or technology agreements.
- May serve as subject matter expert for requirements gathering for industry proposals on behalf of client. Routinely interfaces with department committees and executive leadership and provides IT performance reports with strategic recommendations.
- May serve as liaison for industry partnerships or as a representative for client IT in national industry events.
- Ensures communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments. Leads or contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Demonstrates effective group facilitation, team building and conflict resolution skills. Develops proposals and business plans that ensure quality IT solutions and delivery.
- Epic Infection Control Certification required
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years technology or business administration experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated history of continuing education in personnel and administrative processes.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, business process, continuous improvement and organizational development.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.