Epic Certified Grand Central Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Grand Central Certified Analyst for a 12 month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Candidates need to be proactive, positive, and problem-solving orientated to tackle enterprise-wide tasks while working collaboratively with their team.
- They will have to be able to communicate clearly and accurately with SMEs to solicit and review clinical content as they build the Epic Hyperspace.
- They also must be comfortable working with and have experience with Bed Planning, EVS, and Transport staff.
- This is a critical area with high impact and visibility.
- For travel, to begin with, the candidates will be expected to spend half their time in Rochester.
- Once the build and support activities get assigned and a rhythm for build activities is established, the travel expectations may change.
- This position independently manages multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
- All applicants must be Epic Grand Central certified with at least 3 years of experience building the Grand Central application. Expectations of these positions are Grand Central builders.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- No Third Party Candidates considered for this position.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.