Epic Certified Cadence / Prelude Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Cadence / Prelude Analyst for a 3+ month contract opportunity in the Greensboro, NC area.
- Assist in the implementation and support of Epic Cadence and ADT / Prelude modules.
- Perform in-depth analysis of operational scheduling requirements including complex scheduling protocols and building provider templates, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software and department specific workflows.
- Collaborates with other team members to assist in design, validation, and problem resolution throughout the project lifespan.
- Knowledgeable of current Joint Commission guidelines for managing patient health information and knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Very high volume of daily support and ticket activity.
- Preparations of the August CHL upgrade.
- Developing and implementing a new appointment reminder solution.
- Expansion of Welcome / kiosk solutions.
- Pilot of centralized referral coordination for Alamance physician practices.
- Salesforce-related implementation and support (for PEC and elsewhere).
- Slicer / Dicer implementation.
- Ambulatory implementations and go-lives.
- Community Connect expansions.
- LeanTaas for infusions.
- Epic Cadence certification.
- Prior experience in a healthcare scheduling role for patient appointments or as an IT professional, depending upon education.
- For High School diploma: Minimum five years’ experience.
- For Associate’s degree: Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- For Bachelor’s degree: Minimum 1-year experience.
- Proven experience with successful project implementations.
- Work experience supporting Cadence users.
- Epic Prelude, ADT and / or Referrals certification (preferred).
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.