Epic Certified Beacon Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Beacon Analyst for a contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- This position calls for an Application Analyst, Epic Beacon certified.
- Analyst will be responsible for rolling out Beacon application to oncology and infusion departments in multiple, hospitals.
- Configure application settings.
- Provide rollout support.
- Support users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Design workflows and build.
- Maintain clear documentation.
- Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Assist with determining how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users.
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create system specifications from user requirements.
- Create test plans and test new systems, and any system modification.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24x7 rotating basis.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate client associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Act as a liaison to the vendor for the client.
- Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues.
- Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including hardware or software installation.
- The organization is a professional services organization with a matrix reporting structure.
- Associate’s roles may differ depending on the project, however, their position and title remains the same.
- Qualifications: Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing; Related clinical or business experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Epic Beacon certification.
- Oncology protocols and build validation.
- Radiation oncology build and workflow design skills.
- Therapy plans build.
- Prior authorization workflow design build and testing.
- Overall understanding of Beacon module.
- Reporting workbench.
- Ambulatory oncology build and validation (including navigators, smart tools, workflow engine rule, columns, profile and department records, etc.)
- Inpatient oncology workflows build and validation.
- Understanding of episode types.
- Data courier.
- Understanding of tumor registry workflows.
- Experience with Oncology Care Model (OCM).
- No third-party candidates considered for this role.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.