Epic Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- We need people who have strong experience in Epic builds, workflows and reporting. Experience in EpicCare ASAP/Ambulatory/Grand Central/HB Claims Remittance, PB Claims Remittance and other clinical applications, not just revenue cycle and billing.
- Responsible for participating in the functional enterprise-wide business process design and implementation of Electronic Health Records (EHR) system in the assigned clinical specialty area.
- Takes ownership for the processes within their clinical areas(s) and the associated project deliverables. Performs the day-to-day responsibilities of their assigned clinical areas(s) and works with team leaders and project managers to develop the project scope and monitor the status of assigned deliverable documents and activities.
- Responsible for identifying the impacts and requirements for enterprise business processes that support the organization's future vision for the system and for verifying that the project team is meeting its overall business objectives.
- Active participant in designing business processes, configuring the software, and supporting the new system.
- Assists with the development of scripts for system testing and integration testing.
- Works with the technical team in the design and development of reports, forms, interfaces and conversions.
- Resolves issues for areas(s) of responsibility and keeping project management and hospital leadership informed on issues or policies that need to be elevated for resolution.
- Performs a variety of professional level customer support activities which may vary with the clinical specialty area to which assigned, but which all relate to the support of EHR Systems for all enterprise departments and a variety of local governmental agencies.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in patient/clinical care related specialty or graduation from and accredited school of nursing and three (3) years of clinical experience in the appropriate specialty area or Associate's Degree in patient/clinical care related specialty or graduation from and accredited school of nursing and five to seven (5-7) years of clinical experience in the appropriate specialty area.
- Epic certification in one of the following modules: ASAP, Ambulatory, Grand Central, HB Claims Remittance, or PB Claims Remittance.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.