Epic Certified Analyst (Ambulatory or Healthy Planet)
We are looking for an Epic Analyst (Ambulatory or Healthy Planet) for a 9-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Installs new applications, upgrades existing applications and provides go-live and rollout support.
- Support users on new applications, modules and functionality.
- Evaluates operational workflows and create system specifications from user requirements.
- Install new applications, new components, and upgrade existing applications.
- Configure application settings.
- Provide go-live and rollout support. Support users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Provide application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
- Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Assist with determining how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users.
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create system specifications from user requirements.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modification.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise.
- Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team.
- Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users.
- Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24x7 rotating basis.
- Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them.
- Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required.
- Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Act as a liaison to the vendor.
- Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues.
- Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including hardware or software installation.
- Client is a professional services organization with a matrix reporting structure.
- Associate’s roles may differ depending on the project; however, their position and title remains the same.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing; Related clinical or business experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Epic Ambulatory or Healthy Planet certification.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.