Epic Certified Ambulatory / MyChart Analyst
We are looking for Epic Certified Ambulatory / MyChart Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the New York, NY area.
- The Application Analyst reports to the Sr. Director, Technical Applications + Integration and is responsible for providing support, administration and maintenance to required ancillary/third party applications affecting client-side computing.
- This position will work collaboratively with technical and application support staff.
- Acquire subject matter expertise necessary to support required ancillary/third party applications affecting client-side computing
- Responsible for the configuration and troubleshooting of integrated applications and peripherals, including single sign-on, secure messaging and other third party, ancillary systems.
- Responds to emergency and after-hours issues.
- Maintain and test processes related to business continuity.
- Engage in capacity planning exercises to ensure adequate system resources.
- Participate in the change control process for all planned application and technical activities.
- Follow vendor and Epic best practices for hardware and software configuration.
- Act as a liaison between technical and application team for all support related requirements.
- Epic Certified in Ambulatory & MyChart.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple new software applications and provide required support.
- More than 3 years’ experience in vendor software configuration, support and troubleshooting.
- More than 3 years’ experience supporting desktop applications in a Windows environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse population of end users and IT application and technical support staff.
- Detail oriented.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.