Epic Certified Ambulatory / Inpatient Orders Certified Analyst
We are looking for multiple Epic Ambulatory / Inpatient Orders Certified Analysts for a 8-month contract opportunity in the Rochester, MN area.
- Provide assistance in the design, build, and implementation activities in the EpicCare (Inpatient/Ambulatory) orders module.
- Design and build of a variety of Epic functionality but will include additional responsibilities associated with go-live requirements, production support, and mentoring analysts.
- The contractor will be expected to speak to various Epic functionalities, conduct meetings, present the build to SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and configure the software for testing and migration.
- Independently manage multiple medium or single department-scale IT internal business projects from inception to close, including resource management, risk identification and mitigation, quality assurance and change control.
- Leads process improvement or new business service implementation.
- Creates, provides and facilitates end user training.
- Leads proactive communication between and among business proponents, stakeholders and IT Leadership regarding assignments.
- Contributes to the improvement of established guidelines, tools, templates and methodologies.
- Reports department measurements and communicates metrics on activities.
- Broad general knowledge of information technology and institution activities.
- Develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case.
- Routinely interacts with IT vendors and provides technical interpretation for required services.
- May lead process or quality improvement efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years technology or business administration experience.
- EpicCare (Ambulatory/Inpatient) Orders certification through 2015 NVT, and at least 3 years of Epic build experience in the latest releases.
- A minimum of 50% travel to client sites is expected with the position.
- No Third Party Candidates Considered for this position.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.