Epic Cadence Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified Cadence Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the New York City, NY area.
- Expert knowledge of assigned Epic applications and third-party vendors.
- Guiding the development of internal procedures.
- Build and maintains strategy and tactical relationships with application and operational leaders.
- Serves as a positive role model and mentor to the team, onboarding and supporting new members.
- Oversees application sub-workstreams or projects and executes projects with minimal oversight; identifies risks and issues and escalates to project leadership.
- Considerable process design experience.
- Strong Project Management skills (lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues log, manage a project plan.
- Certified in one or more Epic applications.
- Develop and champion new ideas that add value to the organization.
- Research best practices and implement.
- Actively work on all aspects of Cadence/Prelude/Welcome implementations through the maintenance stage, including but not limited to, analysis, build, design of scheduling, self-service check-in, and registration workflows, data collection, quality testing, reports, upgrades and all support activities.
- Understanding of interface requirements.
- Provide on-site support during go-live and system upgrade scenarios; provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Participate in customer meetings, in-services and internal team meetings; Provide subject-matter-expert knowledge transfer to colleagues.
- Remain current on Epic technologies and obtain certification in Epic applications as warranted.
- Develop relationships, trust, and credibility to successfully manage multiple demands; maintain daily communications with Epic users.
- Epic Cadence certification required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years IT implementation and/or support experience.
- Participated in at least one full implementation lifecycle.
- Project Management professional or like experience.
- Advanced degree or clinical certification.
- Solid understanding of the operational practices of scheduling and payer authorization, including provider schedules and scheduling practices for certain types of visits, and how these practices relate to the medical record flow for appointments
- Familiarity with business integration points, including check in, registration, benefits, referrals, PCP assignment and orders.
- Driven to expand on current healthcare IT knowledge and expertise.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and pragmatic; a great team player who is analytical and solution-focused.
- Superior oral, written and non-verbal communication skills; ability to forge and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office, including: Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Ability to contribute to meetings, prioritize issues, resolve conflicts, manage project plans and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain/maintain Epic Certification(s) essential to their function.
- Flexibility to work an expanded work schedule, including early mornings, nights & possibly weekends during major implementation and support efforts.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.