Epic Cache Certified DBA
We are looking for an Epic Cache Certified DBA for a permanent opportunity in Arizona.
- The Cache Database Administrator is responsible for the day to day activities associated with the optimal operation of all Epic Cache database systems and related technologies. This is a hands-on role with daily maintenance and tuning duties.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Performs DBA activities associated with the design, deployment, use, control, monitoring, support, and performance of the Epic Cache database platform to ensure its optimum use within the organization.
- Institutes administration policies, procedures, techniques, and methodologies that enhance database support and provides optimum integrity, performance, and availability.
- Monitors and measures database performance.
- Develops and coordinates backup and recovery features that enhance database operation and availability as needed, without impacting database or application availability.
- Performs database error log analysis, troubleshoots problems and provides resolutions in a timely manner.
- Recommends system changes to improve performance, availability, and integrity.
- Evaluates and recommends where appropriate the procurement of tools and third-party solutions that enhance database support, availability, and performance.
- Suggests changes in programming techniques and methodologies to enhance database integrity, performance, and availability.
- Works with Epic project team staff to accommodate special application and database processing requirements.
- Assists with the formulation, documentation and publication of organizational standards governing database infrastructure design, use, control, monitoring, support, and performance. Ensures adherence to standards, rules, guidelines, and practices involving the same
- Must have Operational Database Administrator (On Cache) Certification.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.