Epic Beacon Certified Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Beacon Certified Analyst for a 12-month contract opportunity in MN.
- In the next 1 ½ years, client will be implementing a single Epic Electronic Health Record and Revenue Cycle system in all locations throughout the US. This system will replace upwards of 90+ legacy systems.
- These Epic Beacon analysts will be given build tasks by client staff for a successful implementation of the Oncology system.
- Accepted candidates will be registered pharmacists and Epic Beacon certified.
- Candidates need to show 3 years’ experience building & implementing Epic and Beacon protocols in a large multi-facility hospital and clinic environment.
- The candidates will also need to show their ability to work with other clinical disciplines outside of pharmacy, such as nursing, IT, and providers.
- Epic Beacon Certification
- Pharmacy experience, Pharmacist or Pharmacy Tech
- Previous contract experience in at least two other organizations.
- 50% travel / 50% remote
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.