Epic Application Coordinator – ADT / Prelude
We are looking for an Epic Application Coordinator- ADT / Prelude for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity in the Spartanburg, SC area.
- The EPIC application coordinator (ADT/Prelude) will have primary responsibility for the design, build / configuration, testing, validation and ongoing support of the EPIC application(s).
- They will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the software functionality and acquiring / utilizing knowledge of the operational workflows to be implemented with the EPIC system.
- The application coordinator will gain in-depth knowledge of the software by attending application support training and completing application certification projects and tests.
- Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, managing issues, and oversight and implementation of project plan activities.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, which directly influences how the system will be built.
- Coordinate and lead validation sessions of clinical content.
- Associate degree or higher in communication science or related field or completion of technical program in computer science.
- 2-5 years healthcare experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.