DSRIP BI Developer
We are looking for a DSRIP BI Developer for a 6-month contract opportunity in the New York, NY area.
- We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of DSRIP Business Intelligence Developer for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
- Experienced and certified in one or more Epic modules to satisfy DSRIP data requirements. Assist team in building custom reports spanning multiple modules. Will potentially work with other reporting systems as well as numerous reporting tools.
- Engagement Location, Hours and Duration: Ability to work on-site at downtown New York corporate offices from 9 - 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Analyze, provide specifications for, and write individual reports to support DSRIP related requirements.
- Have a clear understanding of Reporting terminology.
- Design and develop custom Crystal Reports to support DSRIP needs.
- Act as a liaison between Epic and other EMR's when necessary.
- Act as a backup resource to support other DSRIP requirements.
- DSRIP Business Intelligence Developer data model certification in EPIC.
- Proficiency with SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts, including primary and foreign keys, joins, etc..
- Demonstrated experience with report writing tools including Crystal (required) and other Business Objects (preferred).
- Deep understanding of system build, end user workflows, and pattern of use, both technical skills to design and write reports, as well as operational knowledge to understand what report consumers need to see.
- Familiarity with Epic applications and database structures.
- Ability to determine data structures that benefit the entire reporting environment.
- Validate Model System reports and identify advanced reporting needs with reporting consumers.
- Meet with application analysts (AA) and report consumers to understand reporting needs.
- Create design specifications for new reports.
- Identify and validate appropriate technology solution for various reporting needs.
- Create new reports, using third-party reporting tools, to display Clarity data.
- Modify existing reports, as necessary.
- Review upgrade documentation related to Clarity features and related Crystal reporting content and determine how to implement the changes.
- Experience in Enterprise rollouts and large team dynamics.
- Experience with DSRIP reporting as well as other Regulatory reporting needs.
- Nice to have Epic BID certifications in other modules.
- Experience working with population health.
- Prior experience working with EMR systems is desirable.
- Implement robust reporting solutions with continual process improvement to workflow and quality output.
- Deliver reports under strict deadlines dictated by the project schedule.
- Strong communications skills, critical thinking and analytical mind.
- Team player with the ability to work independently, if needed.
- Experience working with population health.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Epic PB Certification.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications including Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SQL).
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of previous experience with business related information systems and/or enterprise applications and have participated as a functional consultant/lead on at least 2 major implementation projects.
- Patient Accounting/Business Office functionality experience a plus.
- Medical Records functional experience.
- Deficiency, ROI, Chart Tracking, Coding, Transcription, Image Scanning support experience. System build, unit and integration testing experience.
- Proven experience with trouble shooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as, technical application issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment under pressure with tight schedules.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a Healthcare environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience using MS Project.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.