Data Warehouse Architect / BI Developer
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Architect / BI Developer for a permanent opportunity in the Las Vegas, NV area.
- Responsible for leading enterprise wide data analytics and reporting team.
- Designs, develops, and maintains analytics and reporting systems for the organization to include; ETL, data marts, data cubes, and dashboard/visual presentations, master data management, data analytics, BI strategy, assess and implement BI tools, facilitates user adoption of BI assets and develops OLAP and semantic data layers for data mining and BI consumptions.
- Knowledge of: Database systems, data mining, data analytical techniques, reporting/visual presentation tools, SQL or other structured language programming; relevant internal databases, business intelligence applications and tools; healthcare operations and codes, health plans and government reimbursement mechanisms to hospitals and physicians; principles and practices of organizational and management analysis; functions, organization and basic services of the departments to which assigned; federal, state and county laws and regulations related to the health care agency; computer applications related to the work (EPIC, Kaufman Hall, SAP Business Objects Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence); basic data sampling and statistical analysis techniques; project management techniques; department and hospital safety practice and procedures; patient rights; age specific patient care practices; infection control policies and practices; handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials; department and hospital emergency response policies and procedures.
- Skilled in: Epic Slicer/Dicer, Radar, Clarity, Caboodle, and Cogito, KH Axiom, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Business Objects Crystal Reports, and Business Objects Web Intelligence, MS SQL Server Integration Services, MS SQL Server Analysis Services, MS SQL Server Reporting Services Power BI/Tableau; analyzing information, situations, problems, policies and procedures; separating problems from symptoms; identifying potential solutions; applying solutions and formulate logical and objective conclusions from data and observations; leveraging knowledge of data needs, data sources and data solution technologies to provide clients with accurate and timely (often real-time) results and analytical reports; carrying assigned project(s) through, from data gathering to completion; maintaining accuracy and focus with attention to detail in fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities; using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines; using Excel analytics, databases, business intelligence and report writing tools; using computers and related software applications; communicating with a wide variety of people from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; efficient, effective and safe use of equipment.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in finance, computer science, business administration, healthcare management or related field and five (5) years of professional level experience in data modeling, warehousing, relational database management, business intelligence, data mining, data analytics and has working knowledge of Microsoft tools SSIS, SSAS and SSRS or similar Data Warehousing, ETL and reporting tools.
- Recent hospital or healthcare experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.