Business Process Analyst (Aerospace)
We are looking for a Business Process Analyst (Aerospace) for a 6-month contract opportunity in the Tukwila, WA area.
- Provide STARS production support.
- STARS is the custom enterprise IT system. there is a large development team working on building new capabilities.
- Part pro-active, part re-active, and part managing the system.
- Pro-active: Develop training material, support users in the adoption phase, take and analyze feedback for enhancements and coordinate with Product Owner.
- Re-active: User has a problem: Determine if it's the user, the data, or the system. Coordinate w/ IT if it's the system.
- Managing the system: Monitor data quality, monitor metrics, lead process improvement related to use of tool, load new configurations, clean up data, manage data migrations.
- Excellent people skills, self-starter, strong writing skills and detail oriented.
- Technical knowledge: Software, complex business data relationships, IT systems, Business Processes, Training, UML, LEAN, Operations, Requirements.
- Related business experience; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.