BI Security Leader
We are looking for a BI Security Leader for a 4-month contract opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area.
- The Business Information Security Leader plays an integral part in the development, implementation, and compliance of information security across the enterprise.
- The Business Information Security Leader is responsible for managing risks related to information security, physical security, privacy, and compliance.
- This position will report to the Manager of Information Security and will be responsible for the following activities within a given IT Portfolio:
- Ensuring effective implementation of information security standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for the enterprise
- Ensuring and monitoring security compliance with industry and government rules and regulations
- Ensuring security compliance and meeting all service-level agreement requirements
- Reporting security performance against established security metrics
- Understanding the trade-offs required to manage the different levels of risk tolerance and risk exposure across the organization and balancing this with risk investments
- Supporting an information security awareness program to ensure staff members across the organization understand the trade-off between risk and return
- Coordinating with technology and business groups to assess, implement, and monitor IT-related security risks/hazards
- Lead investigation of high level complex violations of Information Security Policies and direct activity to analyze forensic data from Sr. Analysts.
- Develop recommendations and take appropriate action. Present to Information Technology management development/implementation plan for secure solutions.
- Present findings to Leader on compliance reporting for Information Securities Policies. Drive the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity strategy.
- Provide technical direction to analysts, associates and contractors.
- Develop Information Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- BS Computer Science or related field.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 5
- Industry certifications - CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCFE, GIAC, CCIE, CCSP, CBCP, ABCP, MBCP.
- 1+ years of experience in network, system or application architecture design, implementation or support. 1+ years application security knowledge in an application used at THD. 7-10 years of related experience.
- Direct hands-on experience with one or more of the following InfoSec solutions: Anti-Virus, intrusion detection, firewalls, content filtering, risk assessment.
- Professional experience in analyzing and applying information security, risk management, and privacy practices
- Security consulting and general industry experience.
- Experience in law enforcement and/or national security is highly relevant.
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as NIST,PCI, ISO, etc. .
- Client requires candidate to go W2
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.