We are looking for BI Developer for a permanent opportunity in the Everett, WA area.
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools such as SSRS, Power BI, Tableau and Cognos).
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist (5+ years).
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain experience is preferred.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI).
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- BI Development, SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting (SSRS) SQL Server Integration (SSIS) data warehouse design & data mining.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.