Allscripts Pharmacy Analyst
We are looking for an Allscripts Pharmacy Analyst for a 3-month contract opportunity in the Yonkers, NY area.
- Allscripts Pharmacy expert with strong experience in Pharmacy billing to vet current configuration, Allscripts formulary, data mapping.
- Temporary position that could possibly become full time, currently experiencing medication billing discrepancies. As a result, the Engineering department was tasked by senior leadership to conduct a preliminary assessment of the current-state of the Pharmacy/Billing processes. Following the discovery and preliminary analysis, it is recommended that an Allscripts expert be brought in as a consultant to vet the current configuration, Allscripts formulary, and data mapping. The goal of the work effort will be to validate/enhance Allscripts Sunrise Pharmacy system configuration to support Pharmacy’s operation and capture accurate medication billing.
- The resource will work directly with Pharmacy Information Technology to determine root causes and develop/implement an optimal future state solution with supporting documentation.
- The consultant will work with Pharmacy (Cardinal), Revenue Cycle Operations (Craneware Pharmacy Charge Link), Health System Receivables (Eagle billing software), and any stakeholder critical to pharmacy/billing operations. Detailed current-state documentation will be provided by Health Systems Engineering
- Allscripts Pharmacy Configuration, Database Query, understanding of Pharmacy billing processes
- No Third Party candidates considered for this position
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.