Epic Certified PB Analyst
We are looking for an Epic Certified PB Analyst for a permanent opportunity in the Fresno, CA area.
- We are seeking an Intermediate Level Business Analyst to support EPIC Professional Billing and act as the liaison between our Medical Records and Corporate Information Systems departments.
- Incumbent must be EPIC PB certified and will be responsible for project managing and supporting the organization through major business system/application implementations, re-engineering, and upgrades.
- Ideal candidate must have strong coordination, facilitation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Incumbent must demonstrate ability to apply analysis, define, and document business system, and data processes.
- The position encompasses design, installation, modification, upgrades, enhancements, and support.
- Candidate must have proven business functionality experience, relating to Medical Records in a hospital setting.
- Emphasis will be placed upon various consultative skills and project management experience in a healthcare setting.
- The qualified candidate must possess; strong written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills, the ability to independently establish priorities and manage workload, and provide leadership within a changing environment.
- Coordinates projects and work assigned to the designated business applications.
- Utilizes proven project management principles to coordinate the implementation of new systems, applications, and/or processes without adverse effect on business operations.
- Considers the business implications/opportunities while applying technology as an enabler to the environment.
- Facilitates continuous communication flow between other functional departments and Information Services.
- Provides consulting services to business departments.
- Able to define and develop requirements and provide business/technical solutions to complex issues.
- Provides “Level 2” application support.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and resolves application system problems with minimal vendor intervention.
- Maintains enterprise application environments to support regulatory standards.
- Analyzes requests, develops system requirements, designs solutions and recommends the evaluation of enterprise applications strategies for review/consideration.
- Facilitates development of required needs analysis, and develops functional and integration specifications for those changes or enhancements.
- Participate in the selection of new systems and business process reengineering.
- Develops and conducts continuous quality improvements to services and projects via hindsight project reviews and assessments of customer satisfaction surveys using measurable outcomes as indicators.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Epic PB Certification.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications including Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SQL).
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of previous experience with business related information systems and/or enterprise applications and have participated as a functional consultant/lead on at least 2 major implementation projects.
- Patient Accounting/Business Office functionality experience a plus.
- Medical Records functional experience.
- Deficiency, ROI, Chart Tracking, Coding, Transcription, Image Scanning support experience. System build, unit and integration testing experience.
- Proven experience with trouble shooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as, technical application issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment under pressure with tight schedules.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a Healthcare environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience using MS Project.
Join DCS and get connected with a leading IT consulting firm who is passionate about creating strong client and consultant partnerships. We've been connecting the best with the best for over two decades and want to do the same for you. Are you ready to join our team?
For more info, visit us at www.dcshq.com.